Manufacturer / Organization RegistrationReserve a booth at the Cradle or SCCC, and/or tell us about a factory visit.
Why Visit and / or Exhibit?
Check out the answers below.
Because it helps our Students /Future Manufacturers
- • Educate students on the many opportunities available to them on Long Island for a career in manufacturing
• Change the misconceptions of “manufacturing” as a dirty job
• Entice students to remain on Long Island and help grow the economy
Our Educators Benefit
- Guidance counselors learn of the availability of career paths for their students
- Influence education directions that can be put to use soon after graduation
- Help align manufacturer directions and education reality
Long Island is helped
- Image and other materials to use in industrial development
- Understanding of where funds and attention can make a difference on Long Island
- National and International recognition as the home to MFG Day Long Island
- All events and visits listed with the National Association of Manufacturers as LONG ISLAND
- Indication of the vibrant manufacturing / development community here
You find great talent
- Up close and personal, at a booth or in your shop, you get to judge reactions to the next generation.
- You understand how to start or maintain an Apprentice program
- National and local exposure on the web — including listing on the NAM site for factory visits.
- A company page with a unique URL to use in marketing — for the events or your company
- Your Searchable listing on the web
- MFG DAY LI will take reservations for, and publicize, your factory visit and keep you informed
- Appearance in a “background video” that scrolls continuously through both booth events.
- All up all year and subject of frequent social marketing efforts — all year.